How does an Ultra Filtration (UF) system work?
Ultra Filtration (UF) is a variety of membrane filtration in which forces like pressure or concentration gradients lead to a separation through a semipermeable membrane.
Ultra Filtration is mainly used for water pre-treatment processes such as:
- Drinking water disinfection (including removal of viruses)
- Removal of endocrines and pesticides combined with Suspended Activated Carbon pre-treatment
- Dialysis and other blood treatments
- Concentration of milk before making cheese
- Downstream processing (e.g., concentration) of biotechnology-derived proteins (e.g., therapeutic antibodies)
- Desalting and solvent-exchange of proteins (via diafiltration)
- Fractionation of proteins
- Clarification of fruit juice
- Recovery of vaccines and antibiotics from fermentation broth
- Laboratory grade water purification
- Wastewater treatment
We also have a variety of Domestic Reverse Osmosis products as well as Reverse Osmosis Plants.
Advantages of Ultra Filtration:Minumum operating pressure 30psi (2 bar)Is capable of purifying with ..