Meaco 12L Low Energy Dehumidifier/Air Purifier
- Views: 551
- Brand: Solenco
- Product Code: DEHUM12LLE
- Availability: In Stock
Please Note: Each product has a specific delivery fee that can be viewed in your Shopping Cart before checkout.
*Please check stock before ordering this product
- New, quieter model with even lower running costs.
- Helps to prevent condensation, mould, and damp issues.
- Extracts 12L per day at 30°C and 80%rh
- Low Energy Dehumidifier at 24c per hour based on R1,46/kwh
- Free HEPA filter to help clean the air- 2 in 1.
- Part of the exclusive Meaco Platinum Range.
- Suitable for a moderately damp 3 bedroom houses.
- 2,5 Litre water tank with option of continuous drainage.
- Need help choosing a dehumidifier? Click here.
- Two year parts and labour warranty.
- Product video review here.
- Download User Manual here.
Platinum Range of Dehumidifiers for low energy consumption
The Meaco 12L Low Energy Dehumidifier is part of the Platinum Range of Meaco dehumidifiers that offer a proven, energy efficient way to combat mould, condensation and damp in small to three bedroom houses. This 12 litre dehumidifier has been tested to use just 165 watts while still delivering excellent results.
Free HEPA Filter to Clean the Air
The 12L dehumidifier comes with a free HEPA filter in the box which will allow you to clean the air in the area the unit is working. This is especially important as we spend more time in doors and will help create a healthy living and working space.
Meaco Control Logic
The unique Meaco Control Logic gives you the best balance between saving money and accurate dehumidification by switching itself off when the target relative humidity has been reached and then checking the air every 30 minutes until dehumidification is required again.
The combination of the dehumidifier low running wattage and the Meaco Control Logic will result in lower electricity bills.
The Meaco 12L Low Energy Dehumidifier also features a digital display to show you the room humidity, a variable humidistat, an off timer, a variable louvre and a child lock. The strong carry handle makes it easy to carry from room to room, for example when you want to use the dehumidifier to dry your washing.
|Compressor or Desiccant?||Compressor|
|Energy Usage (based on R1.46 per kw/hr) - continuous running||24c per hour|
|Noise level||Maximum 41dB(A)|
|Air Flow (nominal)||100m³/hour|
|Humidistat||Yes, from 30 to 80%rh in 5%rh steps|
|Meaco Control Logic||Yes|
|Filter||Yes, with a free HEPA filter to try in the box|
|Continuous drainage option||Yes - hose not included|
|Drainage Pipe Diameter Required||12.5 mm|
|Power Supply||230V, 50Hz|
|Dimensions (HWD) mm||485 x 325 x 248mm|